Wednesday 19 November 2008

Oh, too slow

My venture into the new and exciting world of pocketcasting has been frustrated by the killjoys over at mobile network O2.

Does it really take three days for the high speed mainframes over there to cough up a PAC code? Apparently so.

Until I get it, my shiny new Web 2.0-enabled HTC Touch Pro remains unconnected and somewhat impotent, although its built-in FM radio is neat.

I've been an O2 customer for quite a few years but they can't supply the Touch Pro yet. The excellent and knowledgable Paata at Vodafone's store in Portsmouth had them in stock so he won the business. But at this rate the network switch from O2 to Voda looks like it will take a week.

2 comments:

D said...

I'm sorry to hear you've been rendered impotent, good luck trying to get it up and running.

Ken Eakins said...

should have got an iPhone :P